SSS Team Members
- Michelle Morris joined SSS as our Executive Director in early 2013. She has a background in international corporate social responsibility, and was the founder and director for both Concerned Citizens of Thurston County and Thurston CAO Coalition. Michelle has been an active advocate for the environment and local systems for years and is thrilled to be a part of SSS.
- Marie Poland leads our Buy Local Campaign. She developed the first community local business coupon book, Your Money Matters that served as a critical foundation for the Buy Local Campaign. Marie works at the Olympia Food Coop, a community model for sustainability.
- TJ Johnson leads our Local Food Systems Program.
- Chris Hawkins leads our Indicator Project.
- Angela Marie is the Coordinator of the Buy Local Program
- Aslan Meade is a member of the Buy Local Program Sales Team
- Beth Provo is a member of the Buy Local Program Sales Team
- Lynne Stenberg is a member of the Buy Local Program Sales Team