- Produced our 5th version of “Our Money Matters” a Local Coupon Book & Directory in 2012.
- Reached over 200 Local Business Members in 2012.
- Main sponsor of Love Our Local Fest August 2012 & February 2013. Attendance over 1500 at Summertime event.
- Buy Local Program Director, serving 3 years as Thurston Green Business Advisor.
Designed and printed “Jane and her local Dollar” poster, outlining a visual representation of the Economic Multiplier.
- Co-coordinated and held 4 successful Olympia based Cash Mobs.
One year anniversary of Monthly Local Economy Study Group & Roundtable events.
- Started the Urban Agriculture Program in 2009.
- Founded the Buy Local Program based on the success of Sustainable Connections in Bellingham in 2008.
- Hosted four forums to identify common ideas about how to advance sustainability in our community in 2007. The community identified four major areas of common interest:
- A buy local marketing strategy
- Support for local farmers
- A web site clearinghouse for sustainability events
- An institute for sustainability in Olympia.
- Joined Sustainable Communities All Over Puget Sound (SCALLOPS) in 2007.